Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Wednesday, 02.15.12


I'm lucky enough to have Lahaina CrossFit just up the road from me.  They have a 6 am and 7 am class which is perfect for me to sneak out and get my workout in first thing while everyone is still sleeping.  My family and friends think I'm crazy for working out while I'm on vacation, but I have to feed the addiction! 

I met Anthony Bianucci, owner and trainer at LCF.  He was super friendly and welcoming and gave me a bunch of tips on things to do, sights to see, and places to eat.  I was in class with one other girl that lived in Hawaii but was from Calistoga.  We were remarking on what a small world it is when Anthony mentioned that his best friend lives in Winters, and all of us there knew where Winters was! 


Deadlift
3x5 @ 50%
5 @75%
3 @ 85%
1+ @95%


I went light on the deadlifts, working on form and got up to 155 which is where I stayed for the met-con

5 Rounds for time:
3 Deadlift @ 75% of 1RM
5 Strict Chin-ups
Traveling burpees from rack to parking lot.
Time: 7:34

I thought the traveling burpees were "fun" (a burpee, followed by a broad jump.  The further you jump, the less burpees you end up having to do) and want to try them in a WOD sometime.





No comments:

Post a Comment