Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Monday, 02.06.12

Strength: Back Squat 5x5 @ 85% of 1RM.  
My 1RM is 200# so 85% would be 170#.  I knew there was no way I was going to be able to do 5x5 at 170 so I went with 145#.  I worked on using a narrower stance with my feet straight forward instead of toed out and it made a huge difference! My right knee always has a tendency to turn in and that problem was eliminated by not toeing out.  

Conditioning: 10:00 Ascending Ladder ( 1 of each, 2 of each, 3 of each, as far as you can get):
- Wall Ball
- Pull Ups 


10 Rounds, rx'd




Then I went for a 20 minute run with the Collins brothers as bodyguards.  Well, not really but they ran with me so it kind of felt like it.  We covered approx. 2.2 miles.  After my Saturday run, I woke up the next morning and my right foot was bruised and swollen on the side...I might have over done it today running on it again.  It's pretty sore.  

No comments:

Post a Comment