Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Saturday, 02.11.12


This was a killer workout but I actually enjoyed it in that weird, CrossFit masochist way. This workout is a combination of "Helen" (400 m run, 21 kb swings, 12 pull-ups) and "Fran" (21-15-9 reps thrusters, pull-ups).


Craig challenged us to go slightly higher than prescribed weight so I decided to do the thrusters at 75# instead of 65#.  I'm not sure what the prescribed KB weight is but I'm not allowed to do a workout with anything lighter than 53#, per Melissa.  She even tried to get me to use the next size up...uh, maybe next time! 


I did catch myself jogging during one of the 400m runs so I kind of yelled at myself to up the intensity on the runs. I use them as a rest period so I can get a little lazy sometimes. The pull-ups were the hardest part for me and definitely slowed me down.  I really need to work on stringing more together. 



Conditioning: "Frellen"  - 25:50 75# Thrusters, 53# Kettle Bell Swings


- 400m Run
- 21 Thrusters
- 21 Kettlebell Swings
- 21 Pull Ups
- 400m Run
- 15 Thrusters
- 15 Kettlebell Swings
- 15 Pull Ups
- 400m Run
- 9 Thrusters
- 9 Kettlebell Swings
- 9 Pull Ups
- 400m Run

No comments:

Post a Comment