Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Thursday, 12.15.11

SWOD: Shoulder Press 65%x 3, 75%x 3, 85%x max reps
I did this but I didn't record my weights and now I can't remember what they were.  I believe I got up to 75 lbs for my 85% and did 1 rep.Metcon:  Reps of 12-10-8-6-4-2:
- Clean & Jerk (60-70% 1rm Jerk)
- Toes to Bar

I completed this at 75# and took a little bit longer than the 20 minute cap.  I went a little bit lighter weight on the c&js to really focus on my form.  I felt good about my cleans - it really helped to sit back and a little lower than my set-up for deadlifts and then to really focus on getting triple extension and immediately drop under to receive the bar.  


Toes to bar were as difficult as always but when I focused on swinging back and really squeezing my shoulder blades together, it seemed to help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment