Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Wednesday, 12.21.11

Today I made-up Monday's workout


SWOD:  Back Squat: 70%x 1, 80%x 1, 90%x Max reps
140x1, 160x1, 180x4
Metcon: "Jackie".
- 1000m Row
- 50 Thrusters (45/35#)
- 30 Pull Ups

10:32 Rx
I was feeling confident about my pull-up abilities after the Capoot Fitness Challenge on Saturday.  However, minus the cheering crowd and adrenaline rush, my results were not as impressive.  I completed the row in 4:04 and tried to do the thrusters unbroken but had to take a couple of rests.  



Tonight I played in my first indoor soccer game in quite a while and it was really fun!  I had previously played on The Compound's co-ed team but this time I'm playing on an all women's team (We are the "Cougars" - not quite sure how that name came to be but perhaps it's a reference to my alma mater, the BYU Cougars? Well, I doubt it...).  I was very nervous to play because I had heard horror stories about how intense playing all girls can be.  I was pleasantly surprised that it was slower paced and less intense than playing co-ed.  And even though I hadn't played for a while, my endurance felt really good - thank you CrossFit! Oh, and we won 3-0!!

2 comments:

  1. What month are you going to be in the calendar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be at all the games, to support the Cougars. Well, one at least....

    ReplyDelete