Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Monday, 01.02.12

"I Like Suites"


We went to Japan Town in San Francisco and I came across this bowl written in "Engrish" - cracks me up!

I should have bought the bowl for myself because it is totally true - and it's a problem! I don't know if all of you have noticed (Ha ha, "all of you" implies that multiple people read this. Just plain "you"probably would have sufficed) but I have severely neglected my food log.  No excuses -  I just flat out haven't done it.  If I had been faithful in keeping it, I guarantee you there would have been a lot of "suites" on it.

I'm not really big on making New Year's resolutions, in fact I kind of rebel against it so my timing on wanting to start up my log again now, at the beginning of the year, is a mere coincidence.  In fact, I am purposely waiting a couple of days to start so it's further from the first of the year, so stay tuned. Like I said, I rebel against it.


1 comment: